Tugger wrote:
I'll wait
Amazing prospect soon to be major leaguer

Tugger...you don't even know the meaning of waiting on a prospect

Quote    Reply   

WIB

#6 [url]

May 13 10 7:56 PM

When Santana went for a 1st I was a little surprised, but he is a pretty polished prospect. Stanton doesn't have that going for him, but he has terrific tools. Interesting comparison in the weeks to come because they'll both be called up before the end of June.

Quote    Reply   

208s

#9 [url]

May 14 10 10:19 AM

WIB wrote:
The revolution has begun Jerome. Get on board.

no thanks. while half the league is busy swapping non-carded players for draft pics, ill focus on continuing my streak of 6 straight playoff appearances, and using my first round picks on guys who have proven they can make a strato difference, not a baseball difference. ie: elvis "ss-1 in his first card" andrus. and based on these new trends, it dont matter how well jeff does this year. if everyone keep taking non carded jokes with their early picks, it will leave some good stuff for the guys actually drafting cards to play the game!

Quote    Reply   

208s

#10 [url]

May 14 10 4:14 PM

now that we have upgraded to unlimited chirps, heres my timeline/.02 of this deal:

-feb 2010 george take a flier on stanton in the 12th round.

-march 2010 stanton fails to impress in spring training, and is sent to AA.

-april 2010 tugger is busy with taxes.

-may 2010, tugger gift wraps a 1st round pick and hands it to george for essentially georges 12th round pick from 3 months earlier.

-best part... by the time stanton has a usable card, is there any chance he will still be a tugger nut? sure hes a great prospect, but thats all at this point.

way to go george... and let the rich get richer!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

May 14 10 7:23 PM

Jerome

This is coming from the guy who traded Utley for next to nothing. Do you have anything of the dregs left on your team from that deal. Probably not.

btw, I put my future lineup against anybody, I will have most of these guys for the next 10 years

Quote    Reply   

WIB

#13 [url]

May 14 10 7:44 PM

Re: Jerome

Tugger wrote:
I will have most of these guys for the next 10 years

10 years on Tugger's team? Now this post is getting kinda crazy.

Quote    Reply   

208s

#14 [url]

May 14 10 8:04 PM

oh its on now...

i traded utley for a slew of early picks, a monster jim thome card and orlando hudson. im sure thome did me well that year, and the odawg is still turning dps daily at second base for the 208s, and those picks no doubt helped me win a championship. not a bad ransom for utley, a guy i took in the 13th round five years ago.

hey tugger, speking of utley, how has your team done with him ;)

Quote    Reply   

208s

#15 [url]

May 14 10 8:07 PM

Re: Jerome

Tugger wrote:

btw, I put my future lineup against anybody, I will have most of these guys for the next 10 years

yeah, thats right, im calling you out on this one too. how many guys remember tugger saying this at the cottage... 5 years ago!!!!

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

May 14 10 9:11 PM

Sorry Johnny going to have to call you out on that one as well.....No way you will have three of those guy's in your line up in ten years let alone all of them....I will accept your challange and stack lineups and win because as everybody knows you are like a CHIC and dig the LONGBALL...You have no patience or value for good pitching.......

Enforcers first place team!!!!

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Aug 14 10 11:35 AM

Ok wanker......He has had a great week...still a month and a half to go...but he will be good.......forsight my ass. your getting lucky because up untill this week he has been crap!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help