JT Realmuto

Last Edited By: WIB Jan 21 17 4:44 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

208s

#1 [url]

Jan 15 17 12:21 PM

So I'm leaving for Cuba in a few hours and I'll be gone a week. Haven't really looked at the ratings aside from my guys, but I've got them printed (and a baseball mag!) and ready to read on the beach, cerveza in hand. But then I see this trade, and just I had to stop everything, rip open the ratings, and look this realmuto guy up!!!

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jan 15 17 1:23 PM

208s wrote:
So I'm leaving for Cuba in a few hours and I'll be gone a week. Haven't really looked at the ratings aside from my guys, but I've got them printed (and a baseball mag!) and ready to read on the beach, cerveza in hand. But then I see this trade, and just I had to stop everything, rip open the ratings, and look this realmuto guy up!!!

And.......

Quote    Reply   

208s

#3 [url]

Jan 15 17 3:15 PM

...You don't want to know. 

Seriously though, I know catcher was looking super thin based on some cottage chatter. He doesn't look very special to me based on the ratings, but if he's one of the top catchers (to warrant a 1st and 3rd!), and it's all relative then, damn! Wish I had a catcher to trade...

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jan 15 17 11:47 PM

Am I missing something or is realmuto not even useable vs Lh...........just checked.  Nope he's not. 26 oba. No power.  A 1ST AND 3RD. Ok Matt what has Jason got on you?????????

Last Edited By: enforcers Jan 15 17 11:57 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jan 16 17 12:33 AM

Are we talking Lefties??? (Read in Allen Iverson voice)

CMon Boys Hes a Catcher !..  top 3 vs RHP
- hes 25
- hes 40ob 35 hit vs rhp
- hes -2 arm

and surprisingly hes an *17

Name me a better C I could get cheaper?

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jan 16 17 4:16 AM

I know you could have got Molina cheaper and I would think Fransico Cervelli. but realmuto is better than both vs rhp and younger, so i guess i can't argue with the trade. You could have payed less, but you would have received less.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

WIB

#16 [url]

Jan 21 17 11:00 PM

It all makes sense now at least. I input my trade with the Masterbatters, but must have marked yours as entered instead of mine. I'll fix it up in the morning.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help