Remove this ad

208s

Site Admin

Lead

Apr 12 17 11:50 AM

Tags : :

Alec let me know when you are good to go. Would like to get this one in before the golf trip may 2nd!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Apr 27 17 4:56 PM

Sluggers 4 WIB 1

Darvish, Sanchez, Sale, Santana, Odorizzi
Stratsburg, Bundy,Archer, Hernandez, Gausman

Game 1   Molina  4 (2 HRS) to WIB 1
Game 2  Syndergaard injured from last start watches Bundy walk 3 in 1st then calls out 5-9 fastball , you know the rest of the Story . Sluggers win 10-1
Game 3  WIB scores 5 in the 4th off Sale,  ends up WIB 7-5.
Game 4  saw alot of  WIB  1-8 off speed pitches which included  b-b-b in the 3rd.  Sluggers scored 1 in the top of the 8th to tie the game 1-1 .
                Top 9th saw 12 sluggers to the plate for 7 runs. 8-1 final
Game 5  top 6th WIB scored 3 runs to increase lead to 5-0, in doing so Harper was injured b+1.
                 Sluggers got 2 in both the 6th and 7th . WIB add 1 more in top of 9th for 6-4 lead.  Bottom 9th Dyson walks,  Forsythe comes in off the bench and hits one of those 1-8 change ups out of the park,
                 Rodriques doubles then Kang hits the walkoff single.   7-6

Harper misses first game of next series

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Apr 28 17 4:13 PM

Series

Guys sorry for the reply after reading it I feel ti came out pretty harsh. I am communicating here because I am behind in my series and if the league knows when I will be playing rob other managers can schedule accordingly.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Apr 28 17 4:44 PM

Ohhhh ok so when are you guys playing ? 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Apr 29 17 3:43 PM

Enforcers upset overbays

Enforcers win 4-1

To start off the Overbays manager is pissed that Kershaw showed up to his new team tired and unavailable until game five.....Dam Catalyst's.......

Game 1: Grenkie vs Estrada, Overbays jump out to early lead with a run in each of the first three innings and hold on for the 6-2 win. Enforcers miss 4 BP home runs in a their own park. 1-13......

Game 2: Degroom vs Wright, 2-2 tie going to bottom of the ninth,Two out and Brian Mccann hits a walk off homer for the win off reliever Brach ( kinda like the Yankees did against him last night) . OVERBAYS ARE STUNNED.
Game 3: Verlander vs Quintana, Enforcers belt 4 dingers in the Overbays tiny ball park to get to an early 7-1 lead and hold on for the 7-6 win....Overbays looking angry...

Game 4: Ray vs Eickhoff, Enforcers pound the lh starter and coast to a 12-1 win. Overbays looking deafeted...

Game 5:Gonzalez vs Lester, The Overbays decide to rest Kershaw so he can juggle his rotation, Enforcers see it as a slight on there ability to beat the big ace, so they go out and beat Lester 3-1 for the series 4-1 win.

No injuries carry over..........

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Apr 29 17 4:42 PM

Not my fault

Andrew I was told that you wanted to use Kershaw as your number 1 starter, but I had been using him as my number 3 until my last series. The only way he could have gone first for you is if I rested him completely and I only beat rob 3-2 so it is fair to say I needed to pitch him.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Apr 29 17 5:04 PM

Rickey, I never said he wanted to use him first.  I said he wanted to use him at the front. What you should have done is just left him at the three spot and not moved him to the five hole. 

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Apr 30 17 6:09 PM

BigMacs Defeat 208's 3-2

Exciting close series that could have gone either way, but the good guys come away with a 3-2 series win.

BigMacs starters: Hendricks, Devenski, Cueto, Gray, Hill
208's starters: Stroman, Bauer, Maeda, Velasquez, Ross

No injuries to carry over 

Quote    Reply   

208s

#20 [url]

May 1 17 9:27 AM

Zing!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply