Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 5 17 4:07 PM

Tags : :

BAYS vs MBs Series 
Game 1 Estrada vs Porcello 
Bays get out to a hot start with a donaldson BOMBBB.  Put up 5 in the first 2 innings to dot porcello.  Bays cruise to an easy 8-2 win 

Game 2 Wright vs Carrasco 
Bays can't get anything going in this game.  3 baserunners all bloody game.  MBs pick up a 2-0 win 

Game 3 Verlander vs Roark 
Verlander is knocked out of game on literally the first pitch of the game.  FML.  But Bays bullpen manages to pitch a gem, but burns 3/5 relievers in the process.  Bays edge out a 2-1 win with a votto 8th inning HR in MB park. 

Game 4 Lester vs Fernandez 
Lester pitches a CG with another Donaldson 1st inning HR in the MB park.  Bays get to Fernandez and ride to a 9-4 win. 

Game 5 Chatswood vs Manaea 
Both teams come out spanking the ball.  Then the offence tapers off.  MBs edge the Bays with a 6-5 win to make the series respectable. 

Bays outscore MB 24-15 in the series, but can only manage to take a 3-2 series win. No injuries carry over
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Mar 5 17 5:38 PM

you can just email transfer that $50. [email protected] t'was a pleasure

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Mar 6 17 7:21 PM

you can send mine to [email protected] while you're at it

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Mar 6 17 7:56 PM

[email protected]  Thank you 

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Mar 6 17 9:49 PM

Jason trust me, These first 2 series have been frustrating enough.

I didn't think Porcello and Fernandez would start a combined 0-4 both with 9.00 + ERAs.

It's not over yet...... but it doesn't look good.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Mar 7 17 12:30 AM

sluggers wrote:
I could use Murphy, have anyone else useable for picks next year?

LOL you need A LOT MORE then Murphy. Ill bet you $50 after your first 2 series you're below me in the standings.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Mar 7 17 2:21 AM

Relax Jason.  I bet Matt 50 that Andrew would finish ahead of him. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#14 [url]

Mar 7 17 6:08 PM

sluggers wrote:
I bet Jerome to start it off,
ricky bet George 
Matt bet George,
jeff bet Andrew ahead of Matt,

heard it all with my new ear....

These Damn Bets...

In Regards to betting me over Andrew in the standings,

I believe Jerome and Jason were discussing rankings and Jason stated I would finish higher than Andrew, Andrew was told of this and him and  Jason made the first bet.

George thought Jason was crazy and wanted to make the same bet.... Jason didnt want to bet more than 1 person and since he was backing me with $50 I felt the need to stand with him and bet George. 

I recall a bet being made after by Rob and somebody else.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Mar 7 17 9:14 PM

Ok as George can attest. When ever I make a bet with anybody I put it in my phone on the bet page immediately.  Matt I bet you 50 Andrew would beat you.  I also bet Rob 50 I would beat him.   It is written down because " I keep track of my bets"always. 

George, you know I am fanatical about this and Matt you did bet us both because you were VERY confident in your team. 

Also so both bets are time stamped February 18,  7:17 pm which was when we were at Boston pizza.  

Last Edited By: enforcers Mar 7 17 9:18 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Mar 7 17 10:04 PM

enforcers wrote:
Ok as George can attest. When ever I make a bet with anybody I put it in my phone on the bet page immediately.  Matt I bet you 50 Andrew would beat you.  I also bet Rob 50 I would beat him.   It is written down because " I keep track of my bets"always. 

George, you know I am fanatical about this and Matt you did bet us both because you were VERY confident in your team. 

Also so both bets are time stamped February 18,  7:17 pm which was when we were at Boston pizza.  

I am STILL very confident in my Team, however as Andrew can attest to I was not confident in that bet at all and infact only made it because (as I said to him at the time) If Jason is gonna back me for $50 I'm kinda forced to. Maybe I'm mistaken, and I bet you and didnt't bet George. I know me and George were discussing a bet maybe for our series as well. I could have gotten them mixed up. I do know that there is NO WAY I bet two guys $50 for the same bet.

It's all a moot point though because Ill take action for both. It's my fault for not writing down who I bet on what.  I wouldnt let myself be even perceived as a welch for $50.

I guess this just means Ill win 100 now? 

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Mar 7 17 10:07 PM

enforcers wrote:

The better question is you have a "Bets page" on your phone? What kinda bets do you have currently going and are you winning or losing

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Mar 8 17 12:40 AM

This is hilarious.....you still have the year to go.  Andrew is very capable of choking as we all see in the first round of the playoffs every year.  

Yes I have a bets page.  A lot of mumbles like to give me money. I have to write them down. 

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Mar 9 17 11:25 AM

50 Large?

I'm in! Could use a nice new car! I'll also take your $50 as I know I bet you and Matt.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help