WIB 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th

Last Edited By: WIB Aug 18 16 9:09 PM. Edited 2 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

WIB

#2 [url]

Aug 14 16 10:27 PM

Da Boys "packed it in" long ago when he dealt away a bunch to the Enforcers and had made no secret about his intentions, but I assume if Rob had a better offer for these guys he would have taken it. 

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Aug 14 16 11:03 PM

Dude don't bring me into this.  At least I gave  him useable players.  You gave mid round picks for an ACE, third baseman that hits rhs. A Dh very good vs rhs and a fielder that hits lefties and has huge defence for you.  Seriously, the pitchers you gave up are useless next year.  other then a 3rd and fourth, what did Rob really get?? 

Rickey- great deal for lemehue , Sano is crap next year, you got an awesome 2b. 

Quote    Reply   

208s

#4 [url]

Aug 14 16 11:38 PM

I say it's a fine deal for both. Jason got a lot of nice pieces to help him now. Rob dumped a bunch of guys who were likely easy cuts next year and really upgraded himself in 5 draft positions in the process. It'll also help his ship sink a bit quicker this season.
#shrug

Quote    Reply   

WIB

#5 [url]

Aug 15 16 12:08 AM

No need to be so touchy Jeff, I was just making the very factual point that when Rob made that deal with you it signalled that he had given up on this year. That deal was also two months ago, so I think it is fair to say a lot of things have changed since then.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Aug 15 16 9:12 AM

Really???

Doug had to give up a 1st rounder last year to get a #1 starter (not a reigning Cy Young winner)

There is absolutely no consistency in trading and no rules to regulate to be fair to all teams.

Brutal....

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Aug 17 16 7:00 PM

a number 1 lefty starter that numbers are rising quicker then Ricky Romaro's

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help